Sandblasting is one of most effective ways to shape or strip and smooth a surface of any foreign material. It has an effect similar to that of using sandpaper, but provides a more even finish with no problems with corners, nooks, or crannies. Sandblasting helps to rejuvenate the material and start the process of making it look new again.
Sandblasting uses compressed air to “blast” fine sand or other very abrasive, high grit materials through a nozzle and at the object desired to be sandblasted. These abrasive materials quickly remove the surface of the object leaving a clean surface.
Benefits of sandblasting is the reduction in dust meaning negative air pressure, Chemical free, good for the planet and easier and more cost effective for you!
Some of the surface preparations we can offer:
• Paint Removal
• Rust and Corrosion Removal
• Acrylic Render Removal
• Bridge and structure repair and refurbishment
• Plant and Equipment Refurbishment
• Boat maintenance and anti-fouling removal
• Bridge and structure refurbishment
• Bitumen/Coating Removal
• Graffiti Removal
• Boat and ship maintenance
• Brick and stone work cleaning and rejuvenation
• High pressure environmental cleaning of fungal, guano and mould staining and contamination.
• Pre-painting key surfacing
• Wrought Iron, Trellis and Cast Iron Refurbishment